You'll never see the rainbow if you never brave the rain

Johanna and I like to drive -- anywhere. This afternoon, we just wanted to hang out at our favorite spot -- this obscure, overgrown "park" by the river. It happened to be pouring rain and the pathways were complete mudbaths, but for the 10 minutes that the sky cleared and the sun burst through, there was this incredible rainbow and everything glistened from the raindrops. Here are some pics of that adventure.











2 comments:

Anonymous 9:16 AM  

i was debating on going out yesterday, but your brother came over and i decided to keep a log on my food. i do remeber when the sun came out, i was not happy. i wanted to keep overcast with the slight ran.

Gail 1:26 PM  

I looove the stoplight and the bridge pictures. I adore blue, blue skies and it looks like you had quite a few.

About this blog

The life, travels and journalistic adventures of Michelle