Secret Santa

It isn't Christmas unless there's a party. So the Chimes staff rung in the season with our own little Thai-food-filled shindig at Biola's commuter lounge. Although there were certainly more apt photographers than I at the party, with cameras that don't arbitrarily delete photos, I took over snapshot duty.

1. First up, our two paparazz-ette extraordinaires. Lehua shows off "incense cones" and Ronalynn got a light saber out of our Secret Santa exchange.

2. I didn't succeed at getting Rachelle to sing during the party, or bust out her flute for that matter (although I know she wanted to).

3. Only something Starbucks could make our dear copy editor Melissa so ebullient.

4. If looks could kill my already-lame camera, Mitchell's death stare would probably do the trick.

5. Nicole, looking stunning in plum and partying like a rock star.

6. Michael opens up a giant issue of GQ and a can of axe. For some reason he guessed that I gave this to him (it was actually James, to his right).

7. Kyle, opinion page editor, looking regal in red faux cashmere.








8. And my favorite of the night -- Chief Jenna, with the youthful bliss of a 4-year-old on Christmas morning. She sure loved that desk lamp.

1 comments:

Jenna Lyndsay 1:01 AM  

And I still do! Your descriptions were so cute. Thanks for posting pics from the party. You should email them to me! :)

About this blog

The life, travels and journalistic adventures of Michelle