![]() |
| Tim and Faith in a Soul2Soul promo photo from The Venetian: http://www.venetian.com/uploadedImages/Common/Entertainment/Resident_Shows/Soul2Soul/12_8_12_C_tim_faith_vegas_kabik-116.jpg |
I had the somewhat uncomfortable task of asking them about the divorce rumors that were reaching a fever pitch in the days before the interview.
"I wish people would stop buying that stuff, and I wish they'd just stop printing that stuff," Faith Hill told me about the tabloids. "Happy is good. I don't know why happy can't be a story." See the full story I wrote here.
The Nov. 15 show was a treat for a country fan like me. The audience ate it up when Tim McGraw sauntered into the crowd for "It Felt Good on my Lips," and I saw many a teary eye and an earnest sing-along during "Live Like You Were Dying." Faith Hill was goddess-like for songs like "Breathe," which pretty much owned the year 2000. Their separate, stellar careers converge in an acoustic version of "I Need You," during which they sit down face-to-face on opposite sides of a mic and hold each others' knees. You could hear a pin drop.
The couple is taking a holiday break and will be back in Vegas in mid-January. They say this might be their last run of shows together for the foreseeable future -- they're increasingly busy with two high schoolers back home in Tennessee.








0 comments:
Post a Comment